Thursday, July 15, 2010

Really good goods

You may recall in the not too distant past, we all took a little stroll through Karen's beautiful home, that one that's filled with loads of vintage charm and lots of vintage details.

And a couple of sweet cats.

 a peek into Karen's shop window
{click photo to enlarge}

I wanted to let you know that Karen is now an etsy shopkeeper where she's selling her amazing vintage finds -- gorgeous textiles, fun vintage housewares, sweet embroidered samplers and more.

I hope you'll swing by her shop and welcome her to the neighborhood.


Karen is also a longtime seller on ebay with more of her vintage finds there too including stunning vintage quilts, vintage kitchen accessories and Cath Kidston fabrics. 

Karen's etsy shop:  CCAAPPP
Karen's ebay seller i.d.:  PIESAFE

Hope you're having a wonderful day so far. It's blue skies here in Oregon!

6 comments:

  1. ooh I love her stuff on ebay! Can't wait to see her Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Enjoy your beautiful weather! I SO want to visit OR soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does she have a blog? If not, encourage her!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola, just found your blog, love all you show here. And your Etsy shops are oh so beautiful, many lovely treasures there.
    Greetings from Chile,
    maria cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Amy, you have been following me.. perhaps there`s no link to your blog because I visit all my followers and many don´t have links.
    Thank you so much and I tell you again how much I love your blog.
    many hugs,
    maria cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cats and the embroidery! How fun!

    Katelyn
    {The Magnolia}

    ReplyDelete

I love this part! Thanks for your comment.