Saturday, November 14, 2009

What I'm Doing When I Should Be Working


A glimpse of some of the faces hanging around in the doily factory these days...



Meet the Lederhosens. Nice couple but not much for housekeeping.  But with all the dancing and their jobs keeping them on call every hour, on the hour, who has the time?





Some local wildlife. I call him 'Dusty'.


 

Whoa, Santa! Pace yourself. We've got a little way to go before Christmas.




"Hey, look at me, I'm almost a pillow!"




I like a man with a goatee. Or a pine cone with a goatee.




I can't confirm it but I suspect these two have been hitting the hot toddies.




I don't think I'm OCD but I do like the screw heads lined up
just so.

 

That's no lady! That's the Pied Piper of Hamlin who's lent his image to this vintage shoebox of 'distinguished juvenile footwear.'

Thanks for indulging me.  Hope you enjoy your weekend.


8 comments:

  1. Oh I so want to join you in goofing off. I've never thought about the screws in the switchplate before but now I'm going to have to go check them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work? What's work? It's time to play with all of our Christmas stuff, woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all your Christmas goodies! You are working...on getting stuff out for Christmas!! That is very important!

    Blessings

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute!! love that pinecone person!! EVerything is neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet tour! My carpenter is that way about the screws lining up!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never ever thought about lining screws up like that - do you check at people's houses when you visit? Cute distractions...love the hot toddie snowman! Now, back to work....

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I thought that I was the only one who has to have all the screw heads horizontal and perfect!!! Now I know that there is at least one other person out there! Love, love, love that switchplate-- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I've admired your darling pillows for a couple years, but just came scross your blog this evening. Been chuckling to myself for about thirty minutes now... what a great since of humor you have!
    Just had to comment on the screws lined up...thought I was the only one..don't think I'm OCD either but I also feel the need to scrub the "off & on" letters on the switch (with a toothbrush) when I replace an outlet cover. I'll only tell you though

    ReplyDelete

I love this part! Thanks for your comment.